Whether you are a resident, practicing radiologist, or new fellow, this authoritative resource offers expert guidance on all the essential information you need to approach musculoskeletal MRI and recognize abnormalities. The updated second edition features new illustrations to include the latest protocols as well as images obtained with 3 Tesla (T) MRI. See normal anatomy, common abnormalities, and diseases presented in a logical organization loaded with practical advice, tips, and pearls for easy comprehension.
- Follows a template that includes discussion of basic technical information, as well as the normal and abnormal appearance of each small unit that composes each joint so you can easily find and understand the information you need.
- Depicts both normal and abnormal anatomy, as well as disease progression, through more than 600 detailed images.
- Includes only the essential information so you get all you need to perform quality musculoskeletal MRI without having to wade through too many details.
- Presents the nuances that can be detected with 3 Tesla MRI so you can master this new technology
- Includes “how to technical information on updated protocols for TMJ, shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, spine, hips and pelvis, knee, and foot and ankle.
- Features information boxes throughout the text that highlight key information for quick review of pertinent material.
|Item Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.9 x 11.1 x 11.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: Saunders, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
ean: 9781493966653, isbn: 1493966650,
This ambitious reference surveys worldwide efforts at controlling the spread of tuberculosis, with special emphasis on the developing world. Case studies from China, Pakistan, Nigeria, Indonesia, and other frontline countries demonstrate a wealth of ...
By Palgrave Macmillan
mpn: 9783319324609, ean: 9783319324609, isbn: 3319324608,
This book examines the historical and current state of health and the health of the African people, including the Arab North, impacted by such factors as geography and natural elements, cultural and colonial traditions, and competing biomedical and t...
By Brand: SAGE Publications, Inc
mpn: SLXS9, ean: 9781412999540, isbn: 1412999545,
African American Psychology: From Africa to America provides students with comprehensive coverage of African American psychology as a field. Authors Faye Z. Belgrave and Kevin W. Allison expertly convey the integration of African and American influen...