Serious Cryptography: A Practical Introduction to Modern Encryption
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the Serious Cryptography: A Practical Introduction to Modern Encryption by No Starch Press at Dream Africa H. MPN: 48227089. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This practical guide to modern encryption breaks down the fundamental mathematical concepts at the heart of cryptography without shying away from
You’ll also learn:
- Key concepts in cryptography, such as computational security, attacker models, and forward secrecy
- The strengths and limitations of the TLS protocol behind HTTPS secure websites
- Quantum computation and post-quantum cryptography
- About various vulnerabilities by examining numerous code examples and use cases
- How to choose the best algorithm or protocol and ask vendors the right questions
Each chapter includes a discussion of common implementation mistakes using real-world examples and details what could go wrong and how to avoid these pitfalls.
Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or a beginner looking to dive into the field, Serious Cryptography will provide a complete survey of modern encryption and its applications.
|Manufacturer:||No Starch Press|
|Publisher:||No Starch Press|
|Studio:||No Starch Press|
|Item Size:||0.74 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.56 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|